Cedars Castle Hill is a registered charity and Company Limited by Guarantee. We are celebrating our 30th Anniversary in 2016.
There are many reasons for our longevity:
- Local charity set up by local people for local people
- Entirely independent management
- Admission done on needs basis not on ability to pay
- Gold Standard care as attested to by Gold Standard Framework Beacon Status
- Happy homes with happy residents
We operate an open environment where our care is led by the residents’ needs. The homes are our residents’ homes and we respect their rights to make the choices that they would make if they were in their own homes. This means allowing residents to make decisions about their food, clothing, routines and many other things that we take for granted on a day-to-day basis.
Friends and family are always warmly welcomed at our homes. Our visitors tell us that the happiness of our residents is a hallmark of our homes.
We currently have staff vacancies. Please see our Vacancies page.