We are currently recruiting for:
• Bank Registered Nurses
• Return to Nursing Mentorship placements available (from September 2017)
• Care Assistants all levels (Day & Night)
• Level 2 Health & Social Care Apprenticeships
• Activities Co-ordinators
• House Services staff
All posts offer flexible working can be full/part time/bank or job share day/night shifts available.
Competitive rates dependent on experience and overtime pay.
• Registered Nurses £16.00 – £20.00 per hour
• Care Assistants £7.05 – £10.30 per hour.
• Activities co-ordinators £7.05 – £10.30 per hour.
• House services staff £6.80 – £7.98 per hour.
We value all our staff and the following benefits come as standard: Welcome bonus £250.00, staff rewards scheme, pension, paid holiday, DBS check, professional indemnity insurance, CPD, NMC revalidation programme and registration costs, specialist end of life care training, meals and uniform provided.
Please contact Alison Dee for an application form:
Telephone 01747 854699