Castle Hill House, Bimport, Shaftesbury
Is now offering specialist Day Care in our recently renovated and renamed Day Room which opens onto a lovely tranquil garden to explore and enjoy. This is a great facility for both carers and those needing care as we offer:
- All sorts of activities from gardening to knitting to games to art and more
- Companionship with no effort required to find friends.
- Home cooked food using local fresh ingredients – yes special diets, of course!
- Some respite for carers knowing that all is well and safe at Castle Hill House.
- Staff specifically employed to run this service with skill, understanding and care
- Registered with CQC and with the National Activity Providers Association (NAPA)
Sessions run daily from Monday to Friday: mornings 10 until 1.00 afternoons 1.30 until 4.30 or whole days are available.
Please contact us on 01747 854699 and speak to our receptionist.