On Friday 19th May 2017, in conjunction with M&Co, Cedars Castle Hill hosted a Fashion Show.
The evening was arranged to help promote Dementia Awareness and also as a fundraiser for equipment and activities across both homes.
We raised an over £250.00 through ticket sales and raffle – so thank you very much.
The Activities Team, including special guest appearances from our Inductions Mentor and ‘ a junior’ Activities team Member were our willing models.
The evening started with a glass of wine on entry. The team modelled a selection of Casualwear to start the show off. This was followed by a very successful raffle, the prizes are as listed.
- Meal Ticket from The Museum Inn
- Meal Ticket from The Grove Inn @ Ludwell
- 1 night’s accommodation at The Grove Inn @ Ludwell
- An Indian Head Massage supplied by Sarpanella
- A shirt donated by Squires
- £5.00 voucher donated by The Toy Box
- A Meat Voucher donated by Prime Cuts
- 1 Set of 2 Cups donated by Cranbornes
- A Silver Pendant donated by Allum & Sidway
- Grove – complimentary wine for evening
- A variety of wine, chocolates and perfumeries
Once everyone was back in their seats, the team then modelled an array of evening wear.
To finish the night off, M&Co kindly arranged for a discount of 25% off all purchases made on the night.