What does this mean for you as a carer or as a family?
• Total care for your relative or friend all day and all night which in turn brings peace of mind meaning that this break from routine is truly a time for recharging resources.
• Security of knowing that well qualified and caring staff will be looking after the person you care for.
• Certainty that your relative or friend is able to join in the life of the home while they are staying with us, enjoying activities and company.
• Reassurance that personal items, including bed linen, can be brought in during the stay if this would be helpful.
• Possibility of turning respite into permanent care if this is what is needed.
• Knowledge that if a confidential needs assessment would help, then this can be undertaken during the stay with us.
It’s always worth ringing us and asking if there is a respite bed available –
Castle Hill House on Bimport 01747 854699 and speak to Nicky the Manager.
- About Us
- About Our Homes
- The Charity
- Our Blog
- Contact Us